Although there can be dozens of variations of jomcuci video poker (with jokers, bonuses or even multihand) all video poker games operate according to a similar set of rules:
- First of all you receive 5 starting cards (your hand);
- On these 5 cards you can choose to keep or eliminate one or all for a second draw ;
- The cards you choose to eliminate will then be replaced in a second and last draw ;
- Your final hand is then dealt, if this hand corresponds to one of those which qualify, then you win the associated stake;
Ranking of poker hands
Here is the ranking of poker hands (they are not all qualifying, on each Video Poker machine you will have the payment grid according to their strength):
- The royal straight flush (it usually pays 250 times the starting bet);
- The straight flush (it usually pays 50 times the starting bet);
- Le Carré (it generally pays 25 times the initial stake);
- The Full House (it generally pays 6 to 9 times the initial stake);
- Color (it usually pays 5 or 6 times the initial stake);
- The suite (it generally pays 4 times the initial stake);
- Three of a kind (it usually pays 3 times the starting bet);
- The double pair, 2 pairs (it usually pays 2 times the initial bet);
- Pair of Jacks or better (this combination will usually reimburse you for your starting stake);
The variations of video poker
Video poker always uses the same rules and always the same ranking of strength of the hands, however there are small variations in order to break the monotony and offer more fun to the players, here are some of them:
- Jack or better : the most common video poker game, the payment of hands occurs above the pair of jacks ;
- Deuces Wild : as its name suggests, each 2 in the deck is a joker and little of which having any value, it replaces any card;
- Double Bonus : this variant grants bonuses on the squares that you can compose with aces, 2s, 3s and 4s . The payment grid then displays the additional bonus;
- Deuces and Wild : in this variant there are 53 cards , 1 Joker is added and the 2 can replace any card in the deck. The biggest possible win is then a square of 2 and a joker which pay the incredible sum of 5000 to 10000 times the starting bet depending on the casino.
The rules of double or nothing
At the end of each hand, if you are a winner https://www.jdl996.net/my/en-us/blog/jomcuci, even if you only bet once, you will be offered a mini game: quits or doubles or as its name clearly suggests, you can double your winnings or then lose everything.
You are free to accept this game or not, you can very refuse to participate and thus cash your win directly without risk.
The game : The machine offers you 5 cards which are turned over, you only see the backs of the cards, you must choose one among these 5 cards which will be stronger than the one which is visible, that of the banker. If this is the case you win double your initial win, otherwise you will lose everything.
If you win, this mini game is then still available to you. If you lose, then you will return to the original video poker game.…